My biggest thanks to Mom Life with Chiari for this truly wonderful award. What a delightful surprise! It made my day and week! Truth be told, I am still floundering and clueless in all ways but bloggers like Mom Life with Chiari inspires me with her words and her relentlessly positive outlook towards life. Reading her blog reminds me to just keep at it and to keep having fun. Don’t miss out on her positive messages. Check it out!
Here are the rules:
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 5 bloggers you feel deserve the award (modifying this because I don’t have as much time to pursue blogs as I wish I did!)
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Three Things About Me:
1.No one aside from my husband and kids know that I have entered the blogging world. Not my best friends. Not my other family members. Why? I prefer to keep it that way for now. I had started the blog on impulse and I am truly loving it but I am not ready to field questions about it. Strange? Maybe…especially now that I am answering the questions for the award. 😛
2. Do you know anyone who can sleep pretty much anywhere and at anytime? That’s me. Sleeping on a park bench, in the library, in the cafe. The list goes on and on though I try to limit it now for safety reasons. I have even slept standing up, leaning against a wall. A nap is a nap, standing, sitting or lying down.
3. I am an adventurous foodie at heart. I love to try all different kinds of cuisines and often travel long distances for a taste of good food. Beyond just the taste, I love that food brings people together.
Mom Life with Chiari Questions:
1. Where did you last travel to?
I visited Washington D.C. recently, hence, the cherry blossoms images on my blog.
2. How long have you been blogging and how do you keep yourself motivated to continue to do what you started?
I started blogging just a little over a month ago because I love to write and take photographs. I figured it’s time that I challenge myself to do more of them and hopefully gain some invaluable insights along the way. In terms of keeping myself motivated, reading others’ blogs and remembering to have fun have helped. Then again, I haven’t posted much.
3. What TV show are you currently following?
Game of Thrones and Father Brown.
4. What hidden talent do you have?
It’s hidden so well that even I haven’t quite found it. Actually, would sleeping anywhere at anytime count?
5. Say, you could be invisible for just one day, being able to travel anywhere and be in places without being seen, where would you go?
I have too many places I would like to visit while invisible but if I were to choose one, I would love to go into the kitchens of some of my favorite restaurants and get their secret recipes! I promise I won’t reveal them.
Life Travel Soul
The True You Project
Learning to Write
The Godly Chic Diaries
1. If there was one person you could spend an afternoon with, who would it be?
2. If you have one advice you would like to share, what would it be?
3. Choose one super power – ability to time travel, invisibility or eternal life. Which one would it be and why?
4. If you could live as someone else for a day, who would it be?
5. What is your goal when it comes to blogging? Have you achieved it?
Feel free to answer in the comments section or post the responses in your own blog. Can’t wait!