I can’t thank Ana from Mom Life with Chiari enough for always thinking of me and my humble blog when it comes to awards, tags and nominations. If you haven’t visited her site, you are definitely missing out on solid life inspiration, beautiful nail art and some funny memes to boot! Be sure to drop by and peruse!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in the post and link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions asked of you
- List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post
- Write a new list of 11 questions for your nominees
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the Sunshine Blogger Award
Questions from Mom Life with Chiari :
1. How did you first get into blogging?
I never really thought I’d be doing this, to be honest. I had always preferred keeping thing to myself rather than letting everything out in the open. But, one day I kinda thought about challenging myself, especially in accepting my shortcomings and confronting my fear of failures. It has given me so much more than I expected and I have learned so much from all of you. It is one of the best decisions I have made.
2. What motivates and inspires you to write?
Life is my muse and my inspiration. To me it’s about capturing moments in my life and perhaps in others’ as well. Writing helps me become more observant of my surroundings and all the going-ons around me.
3. What is your favorite season/weather and why?
The fall. I have always loved the beautiful amber and orange color of the leaves. It gives me a sense of peace that no other season does. Also, temperature wise, it’s not too cold nor too hot. Just perfect.
4. If you had the opportunity to travel anywhere and stay where would you go?
This is a tough one for me as two places come to mind right away. London and Tokyo.
5. If you could start over in life would you change anything?
Goodness knows I have made too many errors but I am not quite sure I would change anything. I am contented with my life at the moment.
6. What is the one makeup product you cannot live without?
I don’t use much makeup. I do wash my face everyday with the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. I don’t think I can live without it.
7. What is your #1 passion in life? Why?
My family. Since I was young, my dream was to be a mother. Yeah…some ambition, huh!? I have many other passions like reading, playing the piano and writing. But I think family comes first.
8. What are the three things you would bring with you on a desert island?
My family…I could count them as things, I guess?
9. If you were going to college right now what would you major in?
Literature. I have always been tempted to go that route but never had the courage to. I wish I had tried.
10. Favorite quote?
Choosing one is simply too hard so I had to randomly picked one among my favs. Here it is:
“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” ~ Lao Tzu
11. Favorite genre of food?
I hope all of you have fun with the questions and enjoy the nomination. 🙂 Don’t feel pressured and take your time.
Questions: ( I am keeping most of the questions I was given. Thanks, Ana!)
- What made you decide to blog?
- What motivates and inspires you to write?
- If you were given 1 wish today, what would you wish for?
- If you had the opportunity to travel anywhere and stay where would you go?
- If you could start over in life would you change anything?
- What is the one makeup product you cannot live without?
- What is your #1 passion in life? Why?
- What is the one book that you would highly recommend to others?
- If there is one person you wish you could have spent more time with, who would it be?
- . Favorite quote?
- . Favorite kind of food?
Have a great Friday!