I want to thank Ana from Mom With Chiari, one of the few bloggers who has really been my support on my blogging journey and who continues to inspire me with the way she embraces her life and thrives in it. If you haven’t visited her blog yet, you have been missing out. 🙂
Here are the questions from Ana:
1. If you could cure one disease, what would it be and why?
People may not like my answer to this but I will say it anyway. Depression. It may not be categorized as a disease but having witnessed some of my loved ones suffering from it, I can tell you it’s brutal. I am humbled by the strength of those who have to live with it everyday. The recent news surrounding it are terribly sad and heartbreaking but they just remind us how all-consuming and potentially life-threatening it can be.
2. If you could speak any other language what would it be and why?
It would be Japanese. I am into the Japanese authors lately and it would be nice to be fluent in it so I could read these books in their original language.
3. If you could do your life over, what is one thing you would change?
Hmm…I don’t know that I would change anything in my life as I am perfectly happy with where I am right now. If I changed the past, I am afraid I would change the future as well. But, if I could change my perception towards life, I wish I had been more open to trying new things and not be so afraid of failures when I was younger.
4. What is one word you wished you heard more often?
Yes. Instead of having to argue and debate and convince, it would be nice to just hear someone say “yes” right away. This especially applies to my conversations with my kids, of course. ;D
My nominees are:
Thank you in advance for participating and for taking the time to answer these questions. I thought of you immediately after I saw this award because I adore your blogs. Can’t wait to learn more about you but please don’t feel pressured as I know that all of you have lots of things going on.
Here are my questions for my nominees:
1. If you were transformed into a color, which color would you be?
2. If there is one thing that you wish you could have, what would it be?
3. What is your wish for your blog?
4. Who made you smile today and why?
Have a great day, all!